Aegon Life insurance claim settlement process is simple, quick and hassle free. Aegon Life is a joint venture between Aegon N.V. and Bennett Coleman and Company.
- 1 Aegon Life Insurance Claim Process – Overview
- 2 How to Make Aegon Life Insurance Claims Online?
- 3 How to Make Aegon Life Claims Offline (Branch)?
- 4 Other Options to File a Claim at Aegon Life Insurance
- 5 Documents required for Death Claim at Aegon Life Insurance
- 6 How to track your Claim in Aegon Life Insurance?
- 7 Aegon Life Insurance Claim Process FAQs
Aegon Life Insurance Claim Process – Overview
- Aegon Life provides a quick, simple and hassle free claim registration and settlement process.
- Aegon Life has 99.03% of claim settlement ratio in the FY 2021-22.
- Company provides claim settlement in both online as well as offline modes.
|Goal||How to make a Aegon Life Insurance Claim|
|Contact Numbers||1800 209-9090|
|Claim Settlement Ratio (2021-2022)||99.03%|
|Average Claim Settlement Time||30-120 days|
How to Make Aegon Life Insurance Claims Online?
Aegon Life Insurance has 3 easy steps for the online claims settlement process. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1 : Visit Website
- Go to the Aegon Life’s website. Click on the claim section on the home page and click on the File a claim option.
- Step 2 : Enter Details
- Select the type of claim, enter policy number, life assured’s age and mobile number and hit the proceed button.
- Step 3 : Document Submission
- Submit the required documents for claims assessment. Once you submit all the documents, an expert team analyzes the documents and proceeds for the payment if everything is perfect.
How to Make Aegon Life Claims Offline (Branch)?
Offline claim registration is fairly simple and hassle free. The steps involved are as follows:
- Step 1: Claim Intimation and Registration
- Submit duly completed claim form along with other documents at the nearest Aegon Life branch office or at the head office.
- Step 2: Payment of the Fund Value
- Aegon Life provides immediate support as a lump sum to the nominee / Claimant in case of unfortunate demise of the loved ones. This is paid in the form of fund value accrued in the policy as on date of intimation of death provided all the documentations are complete.
- Step 3: Settlement / Benefit Payout
- Once the forms and documentation part is completed by the claims department at Aegon Life Insurance, they will release the sum assured/ rider benefit to the nominee/ claimant provided all the terms and conditions are fulfilled.
Other Options to File a Claim at Aegon Life Insurance
- Option 1 : Visit the claims section of Aegon Life’s website for online claim intimation.
- Option 2 : You can reach out to your Agent Advisor.
- Option 3 : You can mail the claim information on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 4 : You can register your claim by post also. Write directly to:
- Aegon Life Insurance Company Limited. A – 201, 2nd Floor, Leela Business Park, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059.
Documents required for Death Claim at Aegon Life Insurance
For Medical / Natural Death :
Nominees / Claimants have to submit the following documents along with the claim form to register a claim.
- Claimant statement form
- Copy of death certificate issued by municipal corporation
- under section 12/17
- KYC documents of claimant (Mandatory)
- PAN or Form No. 60
- Copy of any one of the following Identity & address proof of claimant.
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport (unexpired),
- Driving License (unexpired)
- Voter’s Identity Card
- NREGA job card duly signed by an officer of the State Government
- One recent photograph of the claimant
- Copy of self attested canceled cheque / Passbook copy of the claimant
- Relationship proof (wherever applicable)
- Cause of death certificate issued by treating doctor
- Medical records (Admission notes, discharge/ death summary, test reports, etc.)
- ALIC Attending physician statement for death claim
- ALIC Hospital treatment statement for death claim
For Accidental / Suicide / Unnatural death:
For Accidental / Suicide or Unnatural death, in addition to the above documents you need to present the following documents.
- First Information Report (FIR) or Panchanama/Police complaint
- Post Mortem report (PMR)
- Inquest report
- News paper cutting
Accidental Disability / Dismemberment Claim:
- ALIC Disability / Dismemberment Claim Intimation Form
- ALIC Attending Physician Statement
- ALIC Hospital Treatment Certificate
- First Information Report (FIR)
- Inquest Report
Critical Illness Claim/ i Cancer Claim
- ALIC Critical Illness Claim Intimation Form
- ALIC Critical Illness Attending Physician Statement
- ALIC Critical Illness Hospital Treatment Certificate
- All Medical reports from the first date of diagnosis to the last treatment received date.
How to track your Claim in Aegon Life Insurance?
For tracking your claim, you just need to Go to the Aegon Life’s claim tracker and enter policy number and date of birth. Enter the captcha and hit enter to know the status.
Aegon Life Insurance Claim Process FAQs
It takes 30 to 120 days to settle an Aegon Life Insurance Claim.
Claim settlement ratio of Aegon Life is 99.03% in 2021-2022.
You can register a claim via following modes,
– Online through Aegon Life’s website
– You can contact on the number 1800 209-9090
– You can mail on email@example.com
– You can register your claim by post as well.
Yes. You can register your claim at any branch of Aegon Life Insurance.
You can visit Aegon Life’s website, branch or ask their Insurance Consultant for the Claim form and the list of documents to be submitted.
Claim amount will be transferred directly to the nominee’s bank account through electronic fund transfer.
This covers all the points on Aegon Life Claim Process. In case you have more questions, please write in the comment box and we will get back to you.