Aegon Life is a joint venture between Aegon N.V. (international life insurance provider) and Bennett Coleman and Company (Times group)
Aegon Life Insurance Overview
- Started operation in 2008, Aegon Life is a leading online-focused life insurance provider in India.
- They are pioneers in launching online term insurance plans in India.
- They have a dedicated customer service team to provide the best customer experience.
- Aegon Life specialized in products like Life Insurance, ULIP, Savings and Protection Plans.
CEO and Contact Details of Aegon Life
|Managing Director and CEO||Mr. Satishwar Balakrishnan|
|Corporate Office Address||Aegon Life Insurance Company Limited,|
A – 201, 2nd Floor, Leela Business Park, Andheri-Kurla Road,
Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059
|Contact No.||Customer Service Helpline: 1800-209-9090|
|₹ 31,029,099,000 (3 thousand crore)|
(As on FY 2021-22)
|Max Life Website||https://www.aegonlife.com/|
|Max Life Twitter||https://twitter.com/AEGONLife|
|Max Life Facebook||https://www.facebook.com/AegonLifeInsurance/|
|Max Life Linkedin||https://www.linkedin.com/company/aegonlife|
Aegon Life Term Insurance Plans
- Term insurance provides you protection for a specified time period by paying a small amount of premium.
- Term insurance is the simplest and purest form of life insurance.
- The premium of a term plan depends on many factors such as age, gender, ppt, policy term, sum assured, etc.
- Aegon Life has a variety of term plans based on different needs of the customers.
Lets, check the list of term insurance plans from Aegon Life. Click on the plans to get the detailed review of it.
|Product Name||UIN No|
|Aegon Life Saral Jeevan Bima|
Claims process of Aegon Life
Claim process is a procedure through which claim is authenticated and claim amount is disbursed to the policyholder or nominee or beneficiary or appointee or assignee. Aegon life makes sure that claim registration is simple, quick & hassle-free for their customers.
Click here to get the Aegon Life claim process in detail
Aegon Life Claim Settlement Ratio
- Claim settlement ratio is the percentage of claims settled out of the total number of claims filed in a financial year.
- Higher the percentage, better is the insurer.
- IRDAI (Insurance regulatory and development authority of India) issues an annual report on claim settlement ratio of life insurance companies every year.
For example : Let’s suppose Aegon Life has received 100 claims in a financial year and it settles 95 in the same financial year. So the claim ratio of Aegon Life will be (95/100) x 100 = 95% for the same financial year.
Claim settlement ratio of last 5 years of Aegon Life
It is the percentage of new business (first year + single) premium received out of the total new business premium received by all life insurance companies.
Market share of last 5 years of Aegon Life
Bonus Rates of Aegon Life Plans
Every year Aegon Life declares bonuses to their premier products which participate in profits.
Click here to Get Bonus Rates of All Aegon Life Policies
Aegon Life Branch Locator
We have made a list of Aegon Life branches in top 10 cities i.e Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Lucknow. You will find addresses with contact details of every branch mentioned in the above cities. Click below to get the details.
Aegon Life Insurance FAQs
Aegon Life provides a 15 days grace period for monthly premium mode and 30 days for yearly, half-yearly and quarterly mode of premium. If you pay your premium within the grace period, your policy will continue.
Mr. Satishwar Balakrishnan is the MD and CEO of Aegon Life.
Aegon Life was started in 2008.
Aegon Life is a joint venture between Aegon N.V. and Bennett Coleman and Company.
Aegon Life Insurance Company Limited, A – 201, 2nd Floor, Leela Business Park, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059
Aegon Life Saral Jeevan Bima is the term plan with Aegon Life Insurance.
As per IRDAI, insurers should settle the death claim within 30 days.
This covers all the topics on Aegon Life Insurance. Please comment if you need any further information on this.