- Bajaj Allianz life insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 99.02% as of March 2022.
- CSR decides how easy it will be for your beneficiaries to receive the claim amount when you are no more.
- CSR is one of the important factors to consider while deciding the insurer.
- Every year IRDAI publishes a claim settlement ratio of all the 24 life insurance companies in their annual reports.
List of Topic Covered
Bajaj Allianz Life Claim Settlement Ratio 2006 to 2023
Claim settlement should always be smooth and hassle free. We have made a list of Individual death claim settlement ratios by amount of claims paid and by number of claims paid by Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance.
Bajaj Allianz Life Claim Settlement Ratio by Number of Claims 2006 to 2023
|Financial Year||Total Claims Registered||Total Claims Paid||Claim Settlement Ratio in %||Claims Repudiated (Not paid)|
Bajaj Allianz Life Claim Settlement Ratio by Amount of Claims 2006 to 2023
|Financial Year||Total Claims Amount (₹ in Crore)||Total Claims Paid Amount (₹ in Crore)||Claim Settlement Ratio in %||Claims Repudiated (Not paid) in Cr.|
What is a Claim Settlement Ratio?
- Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR) is the percentage (%) of claims paid by an insurer out of the total number of claims filed in a year. Higher the CSR, the more reliable the insurance company is.
- Every year IRDAI publishes their annual reports which contain CSR of all the 25 life insurance companies.
How is a claim settlement ratio calculated?
Claim settlement ratio is calculated by the following formula:
Claim settlement ratio (CSR) = (Total number of claims paid in a year / Total number of claims filed in a year) X 100
Let’s understand this with the help of an example,
Suppose an insurance company A receives 1,000 claims within a year, out of which it settles 900 claims and rejects 100 claims.
So, the claim settlement ratio of company A would be = (900/1000) X 100 = 90%
What is the claim settlement process of Bajaj Allianz Life insurance?
Bajaj Allianz life follows a smooth and hassle free claim settlement process.
Know more >
Bajaj Allianz Life Claim Settlement Ratio FAQs
It is the percentage of claims paid against the total number of claims filed in a financial year.
Bajaj Allianz life insurance has a CSR of 98.48 in 2020-21.
When a nominee makes a claim on the conditions which are not covered under policy contract, the claim gets repudiated by an insurer.
Up and above 95% CSR can be considered as a good insurer to go with.
It helps you to select the reliable insurer who can pay the sum assured to your nominee.
CSR is calculated by dividing the total number of claims settled by the total number of claims filed in a financial year.
Absolutely. You can intimate the claim online while claim payout will be made through NEFT.
The claim has to be reported as soon as possible so as to get the claim amount on time.
This covers all the points on Bajaj Allianz life insurance claim settlement ratio. In case you have any suggestions or questions, please write in the comment box and we will be happy to help you.