ICICI Prudential Life Claim Process is simple, quick and hassle free. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance is one of the top life insurance providers in India. It is a joint venture between ICICI Bank Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited.
List of Topic Covered
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Claim Process – Overview
- ICICI Pru Life provides hassle free claim settlement process.
- ICICI Pru Life has 97.9% of claim settlement ratio in the FY 2020-21.
- The insurer has launched a Claim for Sure campaign for its customers that offers 1 day death claim settlement. There will be interest payable on claim amount every day of delay beyond 1 working day.
|Goal||How to make a ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Claim|
|Contact Numbers||1860-266-7766 (For India)|
+91 22 6193 0777 (For Outside India)
|Claim Settlement Ratio (2020-2021)||97.9%|
|Average Claim Settlement Time||1-120 days|
How to make a ICICI Prudential Life Claims Online?
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has 3 simple and hassle free steps to claim settlement process. The process is as follows.
- Step 1 : Insurance Claim Reporting
- You can register or report your claims online or at any of the ICICI Pru Life branches or through SMS as per your convenience.
- Step 2 : Insurance Claim Review
- Here the experts from the ClaimCare team will review your claim and inform you in case any documents are pending. The ClaimCare team will help you at every step through regular updates and SMS reminders.
- Step 3 : Insurance Claim Settlement
- Once you have registered and intimated your claim with all the relevant documents, ICICI Pru Life will settle your claim. They use the electronic modes of transfer the amount for the security purpose and also to reduce documentation and speedup the process.
How to make ICICI Pru Life Claims Offline (Branch)?
Policyholders/claimants can visit any of the ICICI Prudential Life branch offices and register the claim. An expert team will handle your claim and help you at each and every step.
Other Options to File a Claim at ICICI Pru Life
- Option1 : Visit the claims section of ICICI Pru Life’s website for online claim intimation.
- Option 2 : You can register a claim by calling ClaimCare with the toll free number 1860 266 7766.
- Option 3 : You can mail the claim information on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 4 : You can SMS ‘ICLAIM<space>Policy Number’ to 56767
- Option 4 : You can register your claim by post aslo. Write directly to:
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd, ICICI PruLife Towers, 1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025
Documents required for Death Claim at ICICI Prudential Life
For Natural Death :
Nominees have to fill and sign a claim form received from the company and submit along with the following documents.
- Original Policy Document.
- Copy of death certificate issued by Local Municipal Authority.
- Copy of claimant’s photo identification proof and current address proof
- Canceled cheque/ Copy of bank passbook.
- Copy of medico legal cause of death certificate.
- Medical records (admission notes, discharge/ death summary, indoor case papers, test reports, etc.).
- Prior medical records of insured/ Life assured.
- Medical attendant’s/ hospital certificate issued by doctor.
- Certificate from employer (for salaried individuals).
For Accidental/Suicidal Death:
Nominees have to fill and sign an accidental death claim form received from the company. In addition to the above natural death documents, you need to present the following documents.
- Post Mortem Report and chemical viscera report
- FIR/ Punchnama/ Inquest Report and final investigation report
- Copy of driving license if Life Assured was driving the vehicle at the time of accident (applicable if ‘Accident and Disability Benefit Rider’ is opted)
For Disaster / Natural Calamities
If death has happened due to any disaster or natural calamities, In addition to the above natural death documents you need to present the following documents.
- Valid records/proof showing death of the insured member due floods, cyclones, or other natural calamities.
- Relationship proof of the nominee with the insured.
How to track your Claim in ICICI Prudential Life?
For tracking your claim, you just need to enter your claim ID and hit enter. You will know the status of your claim.
ICICI Prudential Life Claim Process FAQs
It takes 15 to 120 days to settle ICICI Prudential Life Claim.
Claim settlement ratio of ICICI Prudential Life is 97.9% in 2020-2021.
You can register a claim through various modes like, Online, through toll free no. 1860 266 7766, through mail, through SMS and also via post
Yes. You can register your claim at any branch of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.
Yes. You can register your claim online while claim payout will be made through electronic modes.
This covers all the points on ICICI Prudential Life Claim Process. In case you have more questions, please write in the comment box and we will get back to you.