TATA AIA Life Claim Process is transparent, seamless and hassle free. TATA AIA Life Insurance is one of the top life insurance providers in India. TATA AIA Life is a joint venture between Tata Sons Pvt. Ltd. and AIA Group Ltd. (AIA).
TATA AIA Life Claim Process – Overview
- Claim settlement is always a top priority for any insurer.
- TATA AIA Life has 98.53% of claim settlement ratio in the FY 2021-22.
- TATA AIA Life’s expert team follows a transparent, seamless and hassle free claim settlement process.
|Goal||How to make a TATA AIA Life Insurance|
|Contact Numbers||1-860-266-9966 (Within India)|
022-6251 9966 (For NRI Customers – Call Charges Apply)
|Claim Settlement Ratio (2021-2022)||98.53%|
|Average Claim Settlement Time||30-120 days|
TATA AIA Life Online Claims Process
- Step 1 : Register claim & upload documents
- To register a claim, claimants need to fill a claim registration form. He/she needs to enter a policy number, claim details and claimant details.
- Step 2 : Documents are verified & claim is processed
- Step 3 : Claim amount is disbursed
TATA AIA Life Offline Claims Process
Policyholders/claimants can visit any of the TATA AIA Life branch offices and register the claim. An expert team will handle your claim and help you at each and every step.
Other Options to File a Claim at TATA AIA Life
- Option 1 : You can register a claim by calling the toll free number 1-860-266-9966 (within India). NRI customers can call on 022-6251 9966 (Call Charges apply).
- Option 2 : You can mail the claim information on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 3 : You can type CLAIM and send to +91-7045669966
- Option 4 : You can also register your claim by post.
- Write directly to: Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited, Claims department: 9th Floor, B wing, I-Think Techno Campus (Lodha) Behind TCS, Pokhran Road No.2, Thane(West), Mumbai – 400 607
Documents required for Death Claim at TATA AIA Life
1) For Natural Death :
Nominees have to fill and sign a claim form received from the company and submit along with the following documents.
- Original policy document.
- Original or copy of the death certificate.
- Hospital medical reports of death, if any.
- Identity proof and address proof of the nominee.
- Bank passbook details.
2) For Accidental Death
Nominees have to fill and sign an accidental death claim form received from the company and submit along with the following documents.
- Original policy document.
- Detailed report on the date, type of accident and location.
- Post mortem report.
- FIR report.
- Final Police Investigation report.
- Employer’s report.
- Doctor’s statement.
- Hospital’s declaration statement.
- Death certificate.
- Cremation certificate.
- Medical reports such as test reports, admission, and discharge summary.
- Proof of identity for the insured and the beneficiary to confirm the relationship.
3) For Disaster / Natural Calamities
If death has happened due to any disaster or natural calamities then you need to produce the following documents for claim.
- Valid records/proof showing death of the insured member due floods, cyclones, or other natural calamities.
- Claimant’s Statement (to be filled by nominee) with bank details of the nominee.
- Photo ID.
- Address proof of nominee.
- Relationship proof of the nominee with the insured.
How to track your Claim in TATA AIA Life?
For tracking your claim, Follow the steps below
- Click on Track Your Claim.
- Select type of policy claim (Individual or Group)
- Enter your policy no. and case no.
- Hit show status.
- That’s all. You will get the status of your claim.
TATA AIA Life Claim Process FAQs
CSR of TATA AIA Life in 2021-2022 is 98.53%
Yes. Your claim would be accepted as the original policy paper is not mandatory to register a claim.
Filing a claim is completely an online process so the Nominee can upload the signed / self attested copies or he/she can submit the documents via mail or he/she can courier the documents to their representative or to the branch.
Yes. You can lodge a claim at any branch of TATA AIA Life Insurance.
Absolutely. You can intimate the claim online while claim payout will be made through NEFT.