IndiaFirst life claims Process : Started operations in 2009 , IndiaFirst Life is one of the best insurance companies in India. It is promoted by two large public-sector banks, Bank of Baroda (44% stake) and Union Bank of India (30% stake).
List of Topic Covered
IndiaFirstst Life Insurance Claim Process Overview
- IndiaFirst Life has 3 hassle free steps to the claims process.
- It has 96.81% of claim settlement ratio in the FY 2020-21.
- The company offers an online as well as offline mode of claim settlement process.
|Goal||How to make a IndiaFirst Life Insurance Claim|
|Contact Numbers||Toll Free no. 1800-209-8700|
|Claim Settlement Ratio (2020-2021)||96.81%|
|Average Claim Settlement Time||15-120 days|
How to Make IndiaFirst Life Insurance Claims Online?
IndiaFirst Life has 3 easy steps to process the claims online.
- Step 1 : Claim Registration
- Visit the claim section of official IndiaFirst Life’s website
- Enter policy number, date of birth and date of demise in respective fields and hit continue.
- Step 2 : Claim Assessment
- Claim details will be examined and assessed.
- An acknowledgement letter will be shared along with the unique claim number to track your claim.
- Company will reach out to you if they require any additional documents.
- All the information will be shared to you through Email, SMS and letters.
- Step 2 : Claim Settlement
- If all the mandatory documents are complete and no investigation is required then your claim will be processed within 15 calendar days.
How to Make IndiaFirst Life Insurance Claims Offline (Branch)?
Follow the steps below to make your claims offline,
- Nominee/ Claimant can visit the nearest Bank of Baroda or Andhra Bank Branch with all the mandatory documents to register the claim.
- Alternatively they can also call on toll free number 1800-209-8700
- After the documents are received, the company scrutinizes the documents and If all the documents are correct, the claim processing happens within 15 days.
Other Options to File a Claim at IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Option 1 : You can register your claim online. Click Here
- Option 2 : You can reach out to your Agent / Advisor.
- Option 3 : You can mail the claim information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 4 : You can call on Toll Free no. 1800-209-8700
- Option 5 : You can register your claim by post also. Send the duly filled claim form along with the required documents to the following address:
- 12th and 13th Floor, North [C] wing, Tower 4, Nesco IT Park, Nesco Center, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400063.
Documents required for Death Claim at IndiaFirst Life Insurance
Nominees have to submit the following documents for a death claim.
- Completely filled & signed claim intimation form.
- Original policy document(s).
- Original death certificate/ attested copy of death certificate.
- Copy of ID & address proof of nominee.
- Copy of bank passbook along with cancelled cheque of nominee’s personal account.
- Copies of identity and age proof of the life insured.
- Copies of First Information Report
- Post Mortem Report
- Panchnama duly attested by police officials, in case of unnatural deaths including accidents, murder, suicide etc.
- Copy of hospitalization documents (discharge summary, all investigation/diagnosis reports) in case the member was treated for any illness related to the cause of death.
*All the copies should be self-attested.
How to track your Claim at IndiaFirst Life Insurance?
For tracking your claim, you just need to follow the steps below,
- Go to the claims tracker of IndiaFirst Life’s website
- Select the type of claim.
- Enter the parameter basis which you want to track your claim (e.g. policy number, claim number etc.)
- Hit the Continue button to know the status of your claim.
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Claim Process FAQs
A simple 3 steps process which includes claim registration, claim assessment and claim settlement.
Claim settlement ratio of IndiaFirst Life is 96.81% in 2020-2021.
You can register a claim via online mode or call on Toll free number 1800 209 8700 or email at email@example.com or you can visit any nearby branch or you can register your claim via post as well.
It takes 15 – 120 days to settle IndiaFirst Life Claim.
An indemnity letter needs to be submitted. The indemnity letter needs to be executed on a stamp paper and duly notarized.
Yes. You can register your claim at any IndiaFirst Life branch.
Yes. IndiaFirst Life insurance offers both online as well as offline mode of claim settlement . Your claim payout will be made through electronic modes.
This covers all the points on IndiaFirst Life claim process. In case you have more questions, please write in the comment box and we will get back to you.