Edelweiss Tokio Life Claims Process : The company is a joint venture between Edelweiss, one of India’s leading financial services companies, and Tokio Marine, one of the fastest-growing Life Insurance companies in Japan. It is one of the best life insurance companies in India which provides the best products which suit their customers’ needs.
- 1 Edelweiss Tokio Life Claim Process Overview
- 2 How to Make Edelweiss Tokio Life Claims Online?
- 3 How to Make Edelweiss Tokio Life Claims Offline (Branch)?
- 4 Other Options to File a Claim at Edelweiss Tokio Life
- 5 Documents required for Death Claim at Edelweiss Tokio Life
- 6 How to track your Claim at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance?
- 7 Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Claim Process FAQs
Edelweiss Tokio Life Claim Process Overview
- Edelweiss Tokio Life provides prompt settlement of claims through a hassle free, fair and transparent process.
- It has 98.09% of claim settlement ratio in the FY 2021-22.
- The company offers an online and an offline mode of claim settlement process.
|Goal||How to make a Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Claim|
|Contact Numbers||Toll Free no. 1800 212 1212|
Claims Mobile No. 88796 88110
|Claim Settlement Ratio (2021-2022)||98.09%|
|Average Claim Settlement Time||1 – 120 days|
How to Make Edelweiss Tokio Life Claims Online?
Edelweiss Tokio Life has simple 3 steps online claims settlement process.
- Step 1 : Claim Intimation
- For claim intimation the Nominee has to visit the official Edelweiss Tokio Life’s website.
- Enter claimant name, Mobile number and policy number in the respective fields and hit submit.
- Step 2 : Document Submission
- Once the company receives the claim intimation, they will inform you to submit the mandatory documents for processing the claim.
- The company may ask to send you any additional documents if they need.
- Once they receive all the documents, the claim processing starts.
- Step 2 : Claim Decision
- After processing the claim, if all the documents are proper, the company settles the claim within 24 hours as per T&C.
How to Make Edelweiss Tokio Life Claims Offline (Branch)?
Follow the steps below to make your claims offline,
- Nominee/ Claimant can visit any nearby Edelweiss Tokio Life to register the claim.
- After registration, the company will ask you to submit mandatory documents.
- Company examines the documents and If all the documents are correct, the claim processing happens.
- Claim settlement happens and the amount gets credited to the Nominee/ Claimant account through NEFT.
Other Options to File a Claim at Edelweiss Tokio Life
- Option 1 : You can reach out to your Agent / Advisor.
- Option 3 : You can mail the claim information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 4 : You can call on Toll Free no. 1800 212 1212 & Claims Mobile No. 88796 88110
- Option 5 : You can register your claim by post also. Send the duly filled claim form along with the required documents to the following address:
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Claims Team, 6th Floor, Tower 3, B wing Kohinoor City, Kirol Road, Kurla (w), Mumbai – 400070.
Note: You have to provide written intimation to the company.
Documents required for Death Claim at Edelweiss Tokio Life
Nominees have to submit the following documents for a death claim.
- Original Policy Document
- Claimant Photo Identity & Address Proof
- Claimant Statement Death
- Copy Of Death Certificate
- Copy Of Cause Of Death Certificate
- Medical Records On The Life Assured Being Hospitalized (Indoor Case Papers, Discharge/Death Summary, Test Reports Etc)
- Hospital Certificate If The Life Assured Was Hospitalized
- Employer Certificate For Salaried Policyholder
- Treating Doctor Certificate
- Post Mortem Report (If Conducted)
- Fir/ Police Report/ Panchnama / Inquest Report (If Case Filed With Police)
- Copy Of Driving License If Life Assured Was Driving The Vehicle
How to track your Claim at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance?
For tracking your claim, you just need to follow the steps below,
- Go to the claims tracker of Edelweiss Tokio Life’s
- Enter the tracking number.
- Hit the Submit button to know the status of your claim.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Claim Process FAQs
You can call on toll free number 1800 212 1212 alternatively on mobile number 88796 88110 or email on email@example.com
It takes 1 -120 days to settle Edelweiss Tokio Life Claim.
Claim settlement ratio of Edelweiss Tokio Life is 98.09% in 2021-2022.
You can register a claim via online mode or call on Toll free number 1800 212 1212 and at 88796 88110 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit any nearby branch or you can register your claim via post as well.
Yes. You can register your claim at any Edelweiss Tokio Life branch.
Yes. Edelweiss Tokio Life insurance offers both online as well as offline mode of claim settlement . Your claim payout will be made through electronic modes.
This covers all the points on Edelweiss Tokio Life Claim Process. In case you have more questions, please write in the comment box and we will get back to you.