Started operations in 2004, Sahara India Life Insurance is the first wholly Indian-owned Life Insurance Company in the private insurance sector.
List of Topic Covered
Sahara India Life Insurance Claim Process Overview
- Sahara India life provides a hassle free claim settlement process.
- It has 97.18% of claim settlement ratio in the FY 2020-21.
- The company offers only an offline mode of claim settlement process.
|How to make a Sahara India Life Insurance Claim
|Claim Settlement Ratio (2020-2021)
|Average Claim Settlement Time
|30 – 120 days
How to Make Sahara India Life Insurance Claims Online?
It only provides an offline mode of claim settlement process.
How to Make Sahara India Life Insurance Claims Offline (Branch)?
Follow the steps below to make your claims offline,
- Nominee/ Claimant can visit any nearby branch of Sahara India Life Insurance branch office to intimate the claim.
- Fill the claim form and submit it with the mandatory documents.
- Company evaluates the documents and processes them further.
- After processing, claim settlement happens and the company will pay the amount to the claimant / nominee.
Other Options to File a Claim at Sahara India Life Insurance
- Option 1 : You can reach out to your Agent / Advisor.
- Option 2 : You can mail the claim information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 3 : You can call on Toll Free no. 1800-180-9000
- Option 4 : You can register your claim by courier as well. Send the duly filled claim form along with the mandatory documents to the following address:
- Sahara India Center ,2, Kapoorthala Complex, Lucknow 226024
Documents required for Death Claim at Sahara India Life Insurance
For Medical / Natural Death :
Nominees have to submit the following documents for a death claim.
- Original Policy Document
- Claim Form
- Copy of Death Certificate issued by local authority
- Claimant’s / Nominee’s ID proof & address proof
- Direct Credit Mandate form
- Claimant’s bank passbook/statement of Cancelled Cheque
For Accidental / Unnatural Death :
For Accidental or Unnatural death, in addition to the above documents you need to present the following documents.
- Hospital treatment Certificate
- Medical attendant’s certificate
- Employer’s Certificate (for salaried person)
- Copy of FIR/Punchnama Report/Post Mortem Report
- Chemical Analysis Report
- Police Final Report
- Magistrate’s verdict
- Copy of Inquest Report
How to track your Claim at Sahara India Life Insurance?
For tracking your claim, you just need to follow up by calling on toll free number 1800-180-9000
Sahara India Life Insurance Claim Process FAQs
An indemnity bond should be submitted.
A claim must be reported as soon as possible so that the company can process the claim quickly.
It takes 30 -120 days to settle the Sahara India Life Claim.
Claim settlement ratio of Sahara India Life is 97.18% in 2020-2021.
You can register by calling on Toll free number 1800-180-9000 or email at email@example.com or you can visit any nearby registered Sahara India Life branch. You can register your claim via post as well.
Yes. You can register your claim at any Sahara India Life branch.
This covers all the points on Sahara India Life Claim Process. In case you have more questions, please write in the comment box and we will get back to you.