Max Life claim process – It has hassle free, fairest, fastest and friendliest claim settlement process. Max life insurance is one of the most admired life insurance companies in India. Max Life is a Joint Venture between Max Financial Services Ltd and Axis Bank Ltd.
- 1 Max Life Insurance Claim Process – Overview
- 2 How to Make Max Life Insurance Claims Online?
- 3 How to make ICICI Pru Life Claims Offline (Branch)?
- 4 Other Options to File a Claim at Max Life Insurance
- 5 Documents required for Death Claim at Max Life Insurance
- 6 How to track your Claim in Max Life Insurance?
- 7 Max Life Insurance Claim Process FAQs
Max Life Insurance Claim Process – Overview
- Max Life provides a fastest and hassle free claim settlement process.
- Max Life has 99.34% of claim settlement ratio in the FY 2021-22.
- Max Life Insurance has introduced InstaClaim, wherein they settle all death claims within one day of receiving the claim receipt, subject to the following conditions:
- Claim amount on all eligible policies is upto Rs.1 crore
- Claims are for policies that have completed three continuous years
- You have to submit all the documents before 3:00 PM on a working day
- The claim does not warrant any field verification
|Goal||How to make a Max Life Insurance Claim|
|Contact Numbers||+91-7004764367 / 8800455276|
|Claim Settlement Ratio (2020-2021)||99.34%|
|Average Claim Settlement Time||1-180 days|
How to Make Max Life Insurance Claims Online?
Max Life Insurance has 3 quick steps to the claim settlement process. The process is as follows.
- Step 1 : Submit Claim Information
- Fill the complete information about the claims to process it faster.
- Step 2 : Upload Required Documents
- On submission of claim information, required documents are mandatory to be uploaded with the information provided.
- Step 3 : Submit Claim Information
- On successful submission of the claim information along with required documents a claim request no is provided for further processing.
How to make ICICI Pru Life Claims Offline (Branch)?
Policyholders/claimants can visit any of the Max Life branch offices and register the claim. He / She can submit the documents and then the claim is evaluated and processed further for settlement.
Other Options to File a Claim at Max Life Insurance
- Option1 : Visit the claims section of Max Life’s website for online claim intimation.
- Option 2 : You can reach out to your Agent Advisor.
- Option 3 : You can mail the claim information on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 4 : You can register your claim by post also. Write directly to:
- Max Life Insurance Operations Center – Claims Department, Max Life Insurance Company Operations center, – 2nd floor 90A, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon-122015, India
Documents required for Death Claim at Max Life Insurance
For Medical / Natural Death :
Nominees have to submit the following documents along with the claim form to register a claim.
- Original policy documents
- Original/attested copy of death certificate issued by local municipal authority
- Death claim application form (Form A)
- NEFT mandate form attested by bank authorities / canceled cheque / bank account passbook.
- Nominee’s photo identity proof such as,
- PAN card
- Voter identity card
- Aadhar (UID) card
- Attending physician’s statement (Form ‘C’)
- Medical records such as,
- Admission Notes
- Discharge/Death Summary
- Test Reports
For Accidental/Unnatural death:
For Accidental or Unnatural death, in addition to the above documents you need to present the following documents.
- Copy of the First Information Report (FIR) or Panchanama/Police complaint
- Copy of Post Mortem report (PMR)/Autopsy and Viscera report
- Copy of the Final Police Investigation report (FPIR)/Charge sheet
For Health Claims:
- Health claim application form
- Attending physician’s statement
- Attested copies of all medical records
- NEFT mandate form
For Cancer Claims:
- Cancer Insurance Claim Form – Form CA
- NEFT Form
How to track your Claim in Max Life Insurance?
For tracking your claim, you just need to click on this Max Life Claims Tracker
Enter your policy / claim number and mobile number and hit enter. You will know the status of your claim.
Max Life Insurance Claim Process FAQs
It takes 1 to 180 days to settle a Max Life Insurance Claim.
Claim settlement ratio of Max Life is 99.34% in 2021-2022.
You can register a claim via following modes,
– Online through Max Life’s website
– You can contact on the numbers +91-7004764367 / 8800455276
– You can mail on email@example.com
– You can register your claim by post
Yes. You can register your claim at any branch of Max Life Insurance.
Yes. You can register your claim online. Also your claim payout will be made through electronic modes.
This covers all the points on Max Life Claim Process. In case you have more questions, please write in the comment box and we will get back to you.