Aditya Birla Sun Life insurance strives hard to provide you the best services and make your lives simpler through an easy and quick claim settlement process. It is one of the top and most trusted life insurance providers in India.
- 1 Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claim Process – Overview
- 2 How to Make Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claims Online?
- 3 How to Make Aditya Birla Sun Life Claims Offline (Branch)?
- 4 Other Options to File a Claim at Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
- 5 Documents required for Death Claim at Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
- 6 How to track your Claim in Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance?
- 7 Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claim Process FAQs
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claim Process – Overview
- Aditya Birla Sun Life provides a quick, easy and hassle free claim intimation and settlement process.
- It has 98.08% of claim settlement ratio in the FY 2021-22.
- The company follows a simple 3 step claim settlement process.
|Goal||How to make a Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claim|
|Claim Settlement Ratio (2021-2022)||98.08%|
|Average Claim Settlement Time||30-120 days|
How to Make Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claims Online?
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance has 3 easy steps to the online claim settlement process. The process is as follows.
- Step 1 : Submit Basic Policy Details (Claim Intimation)
- You can intimate the claim online by following the steps below.
- Visit the Aditya Birla Sun Life’s website.
- Go to the claim section and hit File Claim.
- Enter policy number, Date of Birth of deceased.
- Enter contact details of the nominee and click next to continue.
- Step 2 : Submit Cause of Death Details
- You need to submit cause of death details in this step.
- Step 3 : Upload Relevant Documents
- Here you have to submit all the necessary documents for processing the claim further.
- Once a claim decision is taken , the claim amount will be released as per the T&C of the policy.
- Throughout the Claim Settlement Process , the company will always be there to assist you / your family in better understanding of the requirements.
How to Make Aditya Birla Sun Life Claims Offline (Branch)?
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance has 3 easy steps to the offline claim settlement process.
Claimants or Nominees can visit any of the Aditya Birla Sun Life branch offices and intimate the claim by filling the claim form. He/She can also visit the Aditya Birla Sun Life website and download the form.
The process is as follows.
- Step 1 : Download & fill up claim form.
- Step 2 : Collect all the required supporting claim documents
- Step 3 : Submit claim form and supporting documents
Other Options to File a Claim at Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Option1 : Visit the claims page of Aditya Birla Sun Life’s website for online claim intimation.
- Option 2 : You can reach out to your Agent / Advisor.
- Option 3 : You can mail the claim information on email@example.com
- Option 4 : Call us at our Toll free number 1800-270-7000
- Option 5 : You can register your claim by post. Send the duly filled claim form along with the supporting documents to the following address:
Claims Dept, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited, G Corp Tech Park, 5th & 6th Floor, Kasar Wadavali, Ghodbunder Road, Thane – 400 601.
Documents required for Death Claim at Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
For Medical / Natural Death :
Nominees have to submit the following documents for medical or natural death.
- Claimant Statement Form
- Death Certificate issued by Municipal Authority/ Gram Panchayat
- Canceled Cheque with pre-printed name/Bank Passbook with photograph (along with stamp and signature of the authorized signatory)/Online bank statement with transactions for last 3 months
- Original Policy Document or Indemnity Bond in case Policy document is Lost
- KYC Document of Claimant/Beneficiary/Nominee (ID Proof, Address Proof, Photograph and Relationship Proof).
- Medical Attendant’s Certificate, if any
- Employer’s Certificate (if employed)
- Medical records (admission notes, discharge/ death summary, treatment records etc.
For Accidental/Unnatural death:
For Accidental or Unnatural death, in addition to the above documents you need to present the following documents.
- FIR & Final Police Closure Report
- Post Mortem Report
- Policy Inquest Report/Inquest Panchnama
- Newspaper Cutting (if any)
How to track your Claim in Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance?
- For tracking your claim, you just need to follow the steps below,
- Go to the claims tracker section of Aditya Birla Sun Life’s website
- Choose claim type.
- Enter your policy, date of birth in the respective fields.
- Hit the next button and you will know the status of your claim.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claim Process FAQs
Except in some types of claims (e.g. Critical Illness Rider), where a waiting period is involved, all claims including death claims should be intimated as soon as possible.
It takes 30 -120 days to settle a Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claim.
Claim settlement ratio of Aditya Birla Sun Life is 98.08% in 2021-2022.
You can register a claim via following modes,
– Online through Aditya Birla Sun Life’s website
– You can contact on the toll free number 1800-270-7000
– You can mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
– You can register your claim by post as well.
Yes. You can register your claim at any branch of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance.
Yes. You can register your claim online. Also your claim payout will be made through electronic modes.
This covers all the points on Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claims Process. In case you have more questions, please write in the comment box and we will get back to you.