LIC Dhan Rekha Plan is a Money Back Plan launched by LIC which is not linked with market. It provides a great combination of protection and savings.
This plan can be purchased online as well as offline. Let’s see the step by step process to buy LIC Dhan Rekha Plan.
How to Buy LIC Dhan Rekha Plan Offline?
For offline you can contact agents or brokers. You can also visit the company’s branch office and buy the plan.
Documents required to buy LIC Dhan Rekha Plan
- You need to have the following documents to buy this plan.
- LIC Proposal form, duly filled and signed by the policyholder.
- Photograph of the policyholder
- Age proof of the policyholder
- Identity proof of the policyholder
- Address proof of the policyholder
- Income proof of the proposer if the sum assured or the premium of the policy is high
- PAN card of the proposer
- Cheque on the name of “Life Insurance Corporation of India/LIC of India” towards policy premium.
How to buy LIC Dhan Rekha Plan Online?
Here is a step by step process to buy LIC Dhan Rekha Plan as follows,
- Log on to www.licindia.in website.
- Click on Buy Policies online.
- Click on Money Back heading.
- Then select LIC Dhan Rekha Plan.
- Click on buy online.
- You will be asked if you have been diagnosed with COVID in the past three Months?
- If you will say yes then your journey will end but if you will say no then in the next screen you have to enter your personal details and an OTP will be sent to your phone.
- Then choose your Sum Assured, select premium payment option, select payment mode, policy term, premium paying term, select rider, gender and hit calculate premium.
- After this a screen will show you your total premium (Installment premium + GST).
- Then you have to confirm and proceed for EKYC.
- At last pay the purchase price online and fulfill the underwriting requirements if any.
Click here to Read the Review of LIC Dhan Rekha Plan Online
I hope this helps. Write your feedback or doubt in a comment box, we will get back to you shortly.